Monday 1 July 2013

June Round Up

Well well well... another quite productive month! Who would've thought it!

 
1. Kaleidoscope Quilt 2. Sewing Machine Cover  3. Baby Ribbon Blankie

Apart from these lovely finishes, there's a lot going on for me sewing wise lately. 

I have posted my first tutorials for the Quilted Notebook Covers and Sewing Machine Cover, and the Baby Ribbon Blankie tutorial is being included in the 2013 Q2 Finish-A-Long this week over at She Can Quilt!

I have revealed my new sewing room!




And I'm hosting my first Linky Party for The Something Old Something New Challenge!  If you haven't linked up yet, don't worry, it's open for the whole of July.


Phew! 

I'm linking up with Fresh Sewing Day and Lets Get Acquainted

6 comments:

heart of charnwood said...

Yay, well done Karen, and love the tutorial! :o)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Love the sewing room, and all the makes xxx

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

June was a good month for you! Love the Kalidescope quilt:)

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

Hello from Karen across the pond in Sweet Home Alabama... So nice to meet you and your beautiful blog. Your work is fantastic. The ribbon baby blankie is on my quilt bucket list. Looking forward to following your blog.

Karen @ Dixieland Crafts

Beth said...

What a great month. Saw your tutorial as well, nice as those are handy to make for gifts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up with Let's Get Acquainted this week. I love your kaleidoscope quilt, and have plans for a similar one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...