Monday 29 April 2013

Patchwork Please!

It came! It came! I don't usually buy quilting books but the last Zakka sew along looked so good that I didn't want to miss out this time around.


I tore the box open in front of the postman and started leafing through it straight away, he even asked me to make him a grown up size one of these! Lol!  The book is packed full of gorgeous projects for kids, the home, the kitchen, for crafting and Ayumi's fabric choices are to die for, I'm not sure my stash holds quite as many cute fabrics!


The Zakka 2.0 sewalong is being hosted by Debbie & Lindsay and starts in June, so there is still time to get your copy of the book before it all kicks off.  I got mine from Amazon where it is on offer with a saving of 40% at the moment - you know me I love a bargain!

The difficulty now will be to stop myself from making any of the gorgeous projects until then! I'm already seeing some popping up around blogland... Resist! Resist!



3 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

The book looks lovely and I am sure the sew along will be fab. I won't be joining in as I only managed to make one item in the last sew along. Major fail!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh just get on with the making!!!!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These projects look wonderful! It sounds a very exciting book :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...