Monday 30 May 2011

A Commission!!!

I have a commission for not one but two quilts - for twins! and from someone who is not related to me! So that makes it real right?

One girl, one boy, cot sized... we're discussing fabric at the moment over on Facebook, so if you are one of my FB friends and I'm inundating your newsfeed with fabric pictures - sorry! :o)

In the meantime I made this gorgeous minky pram blanket for a friend
with ribbon loops on the corners as per mummy's instructions!

Sorry for the lack of interaction from me this past week but blogger isn't letting me comment on 90% of blogs :o(

3 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Congratulations! Great to get a double commission. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Erica said...

I'm having the same issue with Blogger, - it's so annoying!

Well done on the commissions, that's brilliant news.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Double trouble ... oh that's just the twins! Congratulations x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...