Saturday 21 May 2011

Bloggers Quilt Festival...I'm too late

The Bloggers Quilt Festival is on over at Amy's Creative Side and wow! there are so many entries!

Amy's Creative Side

All my favourite big names are there; Lily's Quilts, Twin Fibers, Linzsews, Don't Call Me Betsy, My Fabric Obsession, Bearpaw, Freshly Pieced, Gen X Quilters, VeryKerryBerry...

and with over 600 entries it's an amazing way to discover new blogs and see more great work. My favourites amongst the new blogs/names to me are;
#14 Candy, #135 Laurel H, #186 Sarcastic Quilter, #187 SewCraftyJess, #313 Lindsay Sews, #380 Marg, #412 Kay, #544 isisjem


I don't have many quilts under my belt, in fact, i'll soon be finishing my third so wasn't going to enter but then as the Urban Circus Rag quilt started to come together I thought I might just get it in in time but alas no, Amy's page crashed and the linky is now closed, sob sob.

But here it is, I'll write another post in a minute about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...