Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Car Boot Finds!

Another beautiful day, great for Car Boot Sales! Today we have;
clockwise; wooden trouser hanger, to be repurposed for quilts
A great brown and orange vintage tea towel
A very pretty apple tea towel
A purse made from one long length of zip - i'm so gonna have a go at making one of these!
A Cath Kidston purse for 20p!!!
2 wooden half size magazine style boxes
And, the piece de resistance....
see the white storage rack in the corner with all the baskets...
Only £6!!! Got him down from the asking price of £9 - bargain or what! - no more piles of fabric on the table and chairs for me!

As an aside, I have been out and bowed to popular culture and got myself a commemorative William & Kate wedding mug and tea towel set! Hubby thinks I'm barmy!


And just because it's great to get dressed up for a posh do every now and again, here's me and Jez ready for Andy & Jess's wedding reception on Friday, it was a black tie bash. Congrats to the happy couple!

2 comments:

verykerryberry said...

Great finds!I absolutely love the apple tea towel

Sew,ray,me said...

You did well too, this is going to become addictive lol!

www.sewrayme.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...